Cancellation and Returns Policy
It is my duty to follow the UK Distance Selling Regulations. Therefore, the following terms and conditions apply to any and all sales through this website.
1) If you wish to cancel your order:
– you can notify me by email to before I have dispatched the goods to you;
– where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to me in accordance with clauses 2 and 5 below.
2) You can return goods you have ordered from me for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, after first providing written notice. The costs of returning goods to me shall be borne by you, unless I send you the wrong item or the item is faulty, in which cases I shall cover the cost of the return postage. Please follow my instructions with regard to returning the goods, as I cannot guarantee to refund the full amount of your postage fee if you choose an incorrect shipping method.
3) Upon receipt of the goods, I will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4) The rights to return the goods to me as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances:
– in the event that the product has been used.
– to any products that I have made or customised specifically for you.
5) As per the UK Distance Selling Regulations you must contact me in writing prior to returning the items. Failure to do so will result in your refund being withheld.
6) If you have a problem with an item, please contact me in the first instance. Often disputes can be worked out and a mutually beneficial agreement reached by simply providing this courtesy.
The provisions of clauses 4 and 5 do not affect your statutory rights.
Billing and Invoicing Policy
Although the shop’s checkout system may ask for a billing address, my general policy is that I do not send out paper invoices for any order unless specifically requested to do so. Every customer will receive an email confirming their order: an itemised e-invoice, in other words. If you absolutely need to have a paper invoice, please contact me and I will be happy to discuss it with you.